I think there are players who have trouble with CTF, or would like to increase their understanding of how the game plays. I hope this thread will be informative in this regard. So I’m going to start with a list of what I think is paramount in general CTF games. I didn’t write this in order, so much as made sure to address both sides of a given element. I originally posted this on Waypoint.com’s forums as a part of my “Spartan School” thread series. As they go on there will be more ten commandments like this, though the discussions will remain there, I will post those ideals here. So let’s rock and roll it.
It’s been many months, and more than a few games and movies this blog has followed have came out. I’m sorry to have left this thing to die for a while. But I’m back and writing and posting and being a general geek of geeks (albeit an amazingly dashing one). To kick off my return to blogging, let’s just get this out of the way:
- Transformers: Fall of Cybertron is awesome.
- Halo 4 is also awesome.
- The Dark Knight Rises was incredible.
- Hugh Jackman is returning as Wolverine in two freaking movies.
- SHIELD, as seen in the Marvel Cinematic Universe is getting a show on ABC. Joss Whedon’s doing the pilot.
- The Man of Steel trailer is moving, kick-ass.
- The Iron Man 3 trailer epic, missing AC/DC, though.
- I think I’m irrationally in love with WWE’s AJ Lee.
- But still totally in love with Jessica Lucas.
- …Who’s going to be all busted up in the Evil Dead remake. That trailer was hardcore.
That’s just some of the stuff I could have blogged about during the exile. Sorry for being neglectful. There’s some new stuff coming to this blog, some new series ideas to run here (hint, hint; if you’re one of those loudmouth comment monkeys on the internet, prepare to get put on blast). Until then, the next update will be Halo 4 related. Thanks for coming back, whoever’s reading this!