I like comic books characters. I like fighting games. A demo of a superhero fighting game came out. I kinda have to give impressions, ya know?
Welcome back, hopefully you’ve went through the first two parts of my primer on the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s Phase 2, all leading to Avengers 2. Last time we covered the bulk of Phase 2 with just about everything you need to know, and now we end this blog trilogy with a look to the distant future. What does Marvel Studios have planned beyond Avengers 2? A lot more than you think. And while we’re at it, let’s speculate on what this monumental shared universe means for superhero movies, particularly their biggest rival (and let’s get up to speed with them, why not). Let’s start with the first officially announced hero of Phase Three, and also the smallest…
It’s been many months, and more than a few games and movies this blog has followed have came out. I’m sorry to have left this thing to die for a while. But I’m back and writing and posting and being a general geek of geeks (albeit an amazingly dashing one). To kick off my return to blogging, let’s just get this out of the way:
- Transformers: Fall of Cybertron is awesome.
- Halo 4 is also awesome.
- The Dark Knight Rises was incredible.
- Hugh Jackman is returning as Wolverine in two freaking movies.
- SHIELD, as seen in the Marvel Cinematic Universe is getting a show on ABC. Joss Whedon’s doing the pilot.
- The Man of Steel trailer is moving, kick-ass.
- The Iron Man 3 trailer epic, missing AC/DC, though.
- I think I’m irrationally in love with WWE’s AJ Lee.
- But still totally in love with Jessica Lucas.
- …Who’s going to be all busted up in the Evil Dead remake. That trailer was hardcore.
That’s just some of the stuff I could have blogged about during the exile. Sorry for being neglectful. There’s some new stuff coming to this blog, some new series ideas to run here (hint, hint; if you’re one of those loudmouth comment monkeys on the internet, prepare to get put on blast). Until then, the next update will be Halo 4 related. Thanks for coming back, whoever’s reading this!
You love your dad, right? I bet you think he’s awesome.
This new trailer for The Dark Knight Rises is better than your daddy.
No, it is not a car.
There’s a great web-comic out called Little League, where the Justice league are depicted as kids. It’s fun, cute, and has shades of that episode of Justice League where they’re all turned to kids.